1. Lifting Screw – Standard with threaded end
2. Ball Nut - Equipped with return tubes for continuous recirculation of the steel ball
3. Worm Gear - Wear resistant. Accurately hobbed for greater gear contact.
4. Load Bearing – top and bottom to take loads in either direction.
5. Worm – available with double or single shaft extension.. Clockwise rotation of this end raises load on all actuator models.
6. Coverpipe - Protects lifting screw threads
7. Stop Disc - this is not a power stop.
8. Housing - compose of different kind of metals
9. Trust Bearing and Grease Seal – At each end of worm
Post time: Jul-10-2019